The Emerging Leader Fellowship is open to CRNAs who have been initially certified in the past one-to-five years. It is a one-year opportunity for newly certified nurse anesthetists identified as future leaders in the profession to gain exposure to board governance, high-level decision making, and trends affecting the future of the profession. The leadership development and experience fostered in this Fellowship will prepare nurse anesthetists for future board and committee work within the NBCRNA and beyond.
- Participate for one year (Emerging Leader Fellow)
- Attend an orientation session to learn about the NBCRNA, business operations, and the Board.
- Attend three NBCRNA Board meetings annually. Meetings take place over a long weekend (typically Thursday - Sunday including travel) in August, January and April.
- Engage in Board activities, including participation in Board and committee conference calls during weekday evenings.
To be considered for the Emerging Leader Fellow position on the NBCRNA Board of Directors:
1. Complete the electronic application form and submit it along with your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Have an individual who would support your selection send a confidential letter of recommendation to email@example.com. (To mail, send to NBCRNA, Attn: Nominations, 8725 W. Higgins Rd., Suite 525, Chicago, IL 60631.)
The deadline for application submissions is March 31, 2017. To be considered, the application form, curriculum vitae and a confidential letter of recommendation must be submitted by the deadline date.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NBCRNA Board Election Results
The National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) is pleased to announce that Stephen Klinkhammer, DNP, MNA, MBA, CRNA and Dennis Spence, PhD, MS, CRNA have been elected as Directors to the NBCRNA Board of Directors. Their terms will begin in September 2017.
Read more about the current NBCRNA Board here.
Copyright © 2017 by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA). All Rights Reserved.